Yes, that’s David Leite up there ^^^ taking a photo of divine Portuguese pastéis de nata (custard tarts) that we discovered when we both joined The Sugar Walk of the Marais, a walking tour developed by one of the talented and knowledgeable La Cuisine Paris pastry chefs, Guillemette. The tour takes place in the trendy Marais […]
aka, this week’s Gastropost mission “Pack your Food”. I first discovered praluline on The Sugar Walk of the Marais which I took as part of my month at La Cuisine Paris. Billed as “a cultural and culinary tour of Paris’s finest Pastry institutions,” the tour takes place in the trendy Marais area, whose chic diversity has […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on A bowl of comfort (Food Bloggers Support for Sandy)
- Mardi Michels on Good eats in Puebla, Mexico: On the Gastronomic Route
- Food News Wednesday, December 11 - Food News Journal : Food News Journal on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Janice (@KtchnHealsSoul) on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Janice (@KtchnHealsSoul) on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots