Yes, that’s David Leite up there ^^^ taking a photo of divine Portuguese pastéis de nata (custard tarts) that we discovered when we both joined The Sugar Walk of the Marais, a walking tour developed by one of the talented and knowledgeable La Cuisine Paris pastry chefs, Guillemette. The tour takes place in the trendy Marais […]
aka, this week’s Gastropost mission “Pack your Food”. I first discovered praluline on The Sugar Walk of the Marais which I took as part of my month at La Cuisine Paris. Billed as “a cultural and culinary tour of Paris’s finest Pastry institutions,” the tour takes place in the trendy Marais area, whose chic diversity has […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Planning VIA Rail Transcon Trip in Sleeper/Business - FlyerTalk Forums on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Mr. Neil on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris