Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis will know how much Neil and I love to entertain. I recently shared my five top tips for hosting a dinner party but sometimes life doesn’t afford us the luxury of a lot of preparation time when it comes to entertaining – but, in […]
Tag Archives | bruce Alcock
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Salted butter caramel-chocolate mousse from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs visit Langdon Hall
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments