These chocolate cherry brownies for this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie (p 322). There were moments when I was doubting Dorie a little. Not when I saw the list of ingredients. Not when I licked my finger when some of the batter splattered onto it. Not when I smelled the brownies baking in the oven. But […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie/ Baking with Julia recipe (Best Ever Brownies, pp 331 – 332) has quite the name to live up to, huh? Not just “best” but “best ever”. Well it seemed like a simple enough recipe from the ingredients – flour, butter, chocolate, sugar, eggs. Billed as “soft, dark, baked until just […]
Happy 35th Birthday to the Dairy Farmers of Canada 100% Canadian Milk Calendar 🙂 I was very pleased to be contacted by Beatrice from Trillium PR recently asking whether I would be interested in a basket of baked goods featuring recipes from the 2012 Milk Calendar. Without even needing to think about it, I agreed […]
what are you looking for?
- Book review: Sweet & Simple by Christine Lane
- Giveaway: Win a signed copy of Sweet & Simple by Christina Lane (Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!