Yes, it’s another fishy recipe for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie (skate with capers, cornichons, and brown butter sauce, p 291). I’ll admit I didn’t think far enough ahead be able to get skate (most likely this would have required a special trip to the market or ordering it in at my local fishmonger). […]
Tag Archives | brown butter sauce
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Profiteroles, Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce, Benoît-style
- Summer Reads: Give a Girl a Knife
- French Fridays: Buttermilk Ice Cream from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crash-O-Cookies
- French Fridays: Courgette and Goat Cheese Clafoutis