Next week I’ll be heading into the final term of the school year. Typically known as the term that you miss if you blink. Although it’s long, it feels like it goes by in a flash – the key to getting everything done that you need to is being organized. And not just at work. […]
Well thankfully for everyone involved, I am not (unlike last week) making this week’s French Fridays with Dorie dish in my still-jetlagged fog (uh huh, that thing they say about the older you get the longer it takes you to recover from jetlag is true. Boo.) Nope, I made this week’s recipe (a trio of […]
Even though I am rarely at home for the Christmas holidays and even more rarely partaking in a large family gathering, I do enjoy the cooking and baking that such occasions bring. Heck, I just enjoy entertaining, so when my Katja from Everywhere Society approached me to review the Macy’s Culinary Council Thanksgiving and Holiday […]
There’s really not much to say about this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe. Garlicky crumb-coated broccoli (p 334) was a huge hit with me. All week. I made this dish at least 3 times because I found it incredibly difficult to photograph (and clearly didn’t quite “get it” after so many tries!). Normally I […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey