This post is about the making of a sandwich. Michael Ruhlman’s eggs Benedict from scratch, to be specific. When he posted about it the day before this month’s Charcutepalooza challenge (hot smoking) was announced, I wondered if smoked bacon might figure and was delighted that it did! Neil and I decided to smoke some salmon […]
This month’s Charcutepalooza challenge was brining and for a couple of weeks there, it seemed there wasn’t a minute in the ELTW household that we were not either brining meat or cooking brined meat. Not too challenging in itself, our major challenge was finding the space in our fridge for meat brining containers! We started […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on A bowl of comfort (Food Bloggers Support for Sandy)
- Mardi Michels on Good eats in Puebla, Mexico: On the Gastronomic Route
- Food News Wednesday, December 11 - Food News Journal : Food News Journal on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Janice (@KtchnHealsSoul) on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Janice (@KtchnHealsSoul) on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots