I’ll admit that since I’ve had Dorie Greenspan’s Around my French Table, I have completely misunderstood the title of this week’s recipe (Dieter’s Tartine, p 38). For so very very long (as in, until a couple of days ago), I had thought this recipe was one of Dorie’s recipes she names after her friends who […]
Tag Archives | breat
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen