Ever since Mairlyn Smith first came to work with Les Petits Chefs, I knew we were kindred spirits. None the least because we both agree on the importance of eating breakfast. I live with someone (that would be you, Mr Neil), who isn’t a fan of breakfast – he would start the day fuelled with […]
Tag Archives | breakfast grab and gos
what are you looking for?
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)