Brunch and croissants – they go hand in hand, right? Well… kinda. I tend to like a little bit of savoury with my sweet on the weekends so when I was charged with creating brunch dishes featuring Sobeys’ All-Butter Croissants for friendly brunch contest with the #loveSobeys gang, I made sure to include a sweet […]
Tag Archives | bread puddings
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month