This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – Lyonnaise Garlic and Herb Cheese – aka Boursin’s mama – (p 20) was one I had been looking forward to. I love Boursin so the idea of making my own was pretty darned appealing. This version – cervelle de canut (or silk weavers’ brains) is part dip, […]
Tag Archives | boursin
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life