This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – Lyonnaise Garlic and Herb Cheese – aka Boursin’s mama – (p 20) was one I had been looking forward to. I love Boursin so the idea of making my own was pretty darned appealing. This version – cervelle de canut (or silk weavers’ brains) is part dip, […]
Tag Archives | boursin
what are you looking for?
- Passion fruit cream puffs
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for St Valentine’s day with Adell Shneer
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Soft-Centered Chocolate Teacup Cakes
- Announcing National Cupcake Day 2016: Raising money for SPCAs and Humane Societies across Canada
- Review and giveaway: The Prairie Girl Cupcake Cookbook