For many, Ruth Reichl needs no introduction. Author of The New York Times bestselling memoirs Tender at the Bone and Comfort Me with Apples, she’s been one of my favourite food writers for a long time. Formerly a restaurant critic for both The Los Angeles Times and The New York Times, Reichl also penned Garlic […]
Even wanted to sell everything you own, take off on a never-ending round the world trip and create a new life for yourself? Well this travel memoir is for you! It’s the story of a couple who sold their house to travel the world, and who now lives “home free” 365 days a year. By […]
I don’t know about you but these days when I travel, I tend to bring different kinds of guide books. With the advent of the smartphone, the need for the maps in guidebooks is lessened as pretty much wherever you are in the world, you can download a map (and increasingly, maps that don’t require […]
You all know how much I love Paris, right? Any chance I get, I’m there. So when the opportunity presented itself to spend this coming summer in Paris again, how could I say no? I’ve got a couple of projects I will be working on whilst I am there in July that I will tell […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes