I’m a HUGE fan of éclairs. Actually I am a huge fan of choux pastry – it’s so versatile – you can make éclairs and profiteroles, gougères or fancier desserts like Paris-Brest. But as well as being a huge fan of making choux pastry, I love to eat it. A lot. Eclairs are something I’ll […]
Last weekend I was fortunate enough to participate in the “International Cookies” class at Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary** Arts – part of the Part Time Bakery Essentials Certificate. A unique programme designed for students who wish to study baking and pastry arts part-time, the course teaches skills and techniques for making various cakes, cupcakes, […]
what are you looking for?
- Jody on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Coco in the Kitchen on French Fridays with Dorie: Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge
- Tracey on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Garbure from the supermarket
- Sarah on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway