I’m a HUGE fan of éclairs. Actually I am a huge fan of choux pastry – it’s so versatile – you can make éclairs and profiteroles, gougères or fancier desserts like Paris-Brest. But as well as being a huge fan of making choux pastry, I love to eat it. A lot. Eclairs are something I’ll […]
Last weekend I was fortunate enough to participate in the “International Cookies” class at Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary** Arts – part of the Part Time Bakery Essentials Certificate. A unique programme designed for students who wish to study baking and pastry arts part-time, the course teaches skills and techniques for making various cakes, cupcakes, […]
what are you looking for?
- Charlie on Not the Daring Bakers: it’s ok to say no
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs work magic in the kitchen with John Placko
- Food Revolution Day 2015: Fighting for Food Education | Food Bloggers of Canada on Fighting for Food Education: Food Revolution Day 2015
- Pam M on ANZAC biscuits for the Gallipoli centenary
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche