Today, August 15th 2012 would have been Julia Child’s 100th birthday: a day that’s already been immortalized on Twitter (#JC100) by food writers and bloggers around the globe. Credited as the woman who revolutionized North America’s relationship with food, Julia Child remains a culinary icon whose books, TV series and inimitable culinary style live on […]
Tag Archives | boeuf bourguignon
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey