This week’s French Fridays with Dorie (Boeuf à la mode, p 252) saw me making my first ever pot roast! (And if you are wondering, à la mode does not refer to “with ice cream” in this instance!) Yes, that’s right – I have never made a pot roast before, believe it or not! For […]
Tag Archives | boeuf à la mode
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts