This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe, boeuf à la ficelle (p 248) was one I was a little leery of for a few reasons. Firstly, the recipe itself, including the headnotes is three pages. THREE pages! Very unlike Dorie! Secondly, it calls for you to basically poach a beef tenderloin. Really? Poach a beautiful […]
Tag Archives | boeuf à la ficelle
what are you looking for?
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments
- French Fridays: A l’étoile d’or (Paris)
- Les Petits Chefs make a meal from the pantry