Adell Shneer is amazing. Not only does she have the patience to cook with little boys using only rudimentary equipment in a science lab but she does it all with good humour and a smile on her face. This is her third visit with Les Petits Chefs (you can read about her first visit here […]
Tag Archives | blintzes
what are you looking for?
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Tracey on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Mira on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils