I don’t know about you but in the cold days of January, I’m so tempted to eat heavier comfort food. On the heels of the holidays, however, it’s not always ideal. I always feel like it’s really unfair for those of us in the northern hemisphere that the weather after the holidays is cold – […]
The holiday season is in full swing by now and you’ve probably got most of your special menus planned out. If you’re looking for a quick, tasty appetizer to serve with your holiday drinks, though I have just the thing for you. And, bonus, a few of these with a salad make an excellent quick […]
I’m excited to be a sharing a recipe for Mushrooms Canada today – a “Blend & Extend” recipe featuring mushrooms and Ontario Beef. Mixing mushrooms with ground beef is a great way to add an extra serving of vegetables to dishes without even noticing! Finely chopped mushrooms look similar to ground beef so they blend […]
Mmmm – mushrooms! I’m excited to be a guest in the Mushrooms Canada kitchen today sharing a “Blend & Extend” recipe featuring mushrooms and Ontario Beef. I’ve actually been mixing mushrooms with my ground beef for a while now – it’s a great way to add an extra serving of vegetables to dishes that tend […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes