I don’t know about you but in the cold days of January, I’m so tempted to eat heavier comfort food. On the heels of the holidays, however, it’s not always ideal. I always feel like it’s really unfair for those of us in the northern hemisphere that the weather after the holidays is cold – […]
The holiday season is in full swing by now and you’ve probably got most of your special menus planned out. If you’re looking for a quick, tasty appetizer to serve with your holiday drinks, though I have just the thing for you. And, bonus, a few of these with a salad make an excellent quick […]
I’m excited to be a sharing a recipe for Mushrooms Canada today – a “Blend & Extend” recipe featuring mushrooms and Ontario Beef. Mixing mushrooms with ground beef is a great way to add an extra serving of vegetables to dishes without even noticing! Finely chopped mushrooms look similar to ground beef so they blend […]
Mmmm – mushrooms! I’m excited to be a guest in the Mushrooms Canada kitchen today sharing a “Blend & Extend” recipe featuring mushrooms and Ontario Beef. I’ve actually been mixing mushrooms with my ground beef for a while now – it’s a great way to add an extra serving of vegetables to dishes that tend […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen