This week’s French Fridays with Dorie was one I had been dreading a little – not because I didn’t think Blueberry-Mascarpone Roulade (p 442) didn’t sound scrumptious but because I’m baking in Paris. Sans proper baking equipment. And you know, I didn’t really want to head out and drop a bunch of Euros on a […]
Tag Archives | blackcurrants
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s Cooking? Fruit and nut peanut butter snack bites
- Geoff on Snacking ideas with Barbara’s cereals
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)