As a teacher, when I look around a classroom and see the students are just getting on with what they are supposed to be doing, meaning, I don’t actually have to do anything, I feel guilty. Why? Because those times when I can sit back and just observe my students (which is also an important […]
This week, Les Petits Chefs once again had the great pleasure of working with Chef Vanessa Yeung, of Aphrodite Cooks. She’s been in working with the club before, once making ginger chicken potstickers and vegetarian water dumplings and another time making dumplings and mango salad. Well apparently little boys LOVE dumplings because on the way […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey