On Monday, I committed to completing the Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenges on a more regular basis. Here I am today, with my second challenge of the month (I know, it’s the last day of July but better late than never, right?) – we were charged with creating a healthy recipe for a family of […]
Hello all. I thought I had such a great “plan” for this week, mostly because I imagined I would spend many of my 7 hours’ flying to France ticking items off my massive “to do” list. Sadly, this did not happen and I feel like I’ve spent the week since I got here in a […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Chicken Basquaise, p 201) was a perfect dish to share with friends a couple of weekends ago when the weather started to turn autumnal. A slow cooked dish it involves chicken cooked in piperade. Piper-what??? Piperade is a traditional Basque dish – according to Dorie in the Washington […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Patty on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad