an article by Neil Phillips Food and beer pairing, you say? Why yes – don’t let your wine snob friends say it only applies to their drink of choice. 😉 In fact, there’s just as much complexity in the beer world as in the wine world. Many aficionados would even say that beers offer a […]
Recipe for Change 2013, which took place on Thursday February 28th in the historic North Building of the St Lawrence Market, was a special evening: a full meal composed of tasting plates from 30 of Toronto’s top chefs and beverage accompaniments (30 VQA wines and nine local beers) and a wonderful opportunity to support FoodShare’s […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos