an article by Neil Phillips Food and beer pairing, you say? Why yes – don’t let your wine snob friends say it only applies to their drink of choice. In fact, there’s just as much complexity in the beer world as in the wine world. Many aficionados would even say that beers offer a more […]
Tag Archives | Beer and Food pairing
what are you looking for?
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)