Aaah, Charcutepalooza. You and your July challenge (emulsified sausages). You just about did me in. Literally. Our relationship started out so promising – I mean, hot on the heels of June’s successful sausage stuffing party, (perhaps too close – just a week in between as I needed to complete this before leaving for Europe) I […]
This month’s Charcutepalooza challenge was brining and for a couple of weeks there, it seemed there wasn’t a minute in the ELTW household that we were not either brining meat or cooking brined meat. Not too challenging in itself, our major challenge was finding the space in our fridge for meat brining containers! We started […]
I *loved* this week of French Fridays with Dorie – it’s one of my favourite meals. The French equivalent of cottage or shepherd’s pie, it’s named after Antoine-Augustin Parmentier, a French pharmacist, nutritionist, and inventor who, according to Wikipedia, in the late 18th century, was instrumental in the promotion of the potato as an edible […]
what are you looking for?
- Evelyne@cheapethniceatz on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Quyen on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Mr. Neil on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway