Today, August 15th 2012 would have been Julia Child’s 100th birthday: a day that’s already been immortalized on Twitter (#JC100) by food writers and bloggers around the globe. Credited as the woman who revolutionized North America’s relationship with food, Julia Child remains a culinary icon whose books, TV series and inimitable culinary style live on […]
Tag Archives | beef bourguignon
what are you looking for?
- Summer on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Crispy-Topped Brown Sugar Bars
- Margaret @approachingfood on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Crispy-Topped Brown Sugar Bars
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Parisbreakfast on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Côte d’Azur cure-all soup