Remember last week for French Fridays I made Croque Madame from David Lebovitz’ My Paris Kitchen? Well, decadent though it was, the version I prepared didn’t use up all the béchamel sauce and I was stuck with the question of what to do with around 1/3 cup of it. Well today I’m here to tell […]
This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from My Paris Kitchen is one of my favourite French café meals. A croque monsieur (unceremoniously names a “Fried cheese and ham sandwich” here) is a sandwich filled with the goodness of béchamel, cheese and ham. Over the years I’ve had many iterations of this – it comes […]
As many of you who read this blog regularly know, one of my favourite things to do is try to recreate dishes I discover on my travels once I am home. Today in my third post for Liberté, I’m recreating a classic Belgian dish – Chicons au gratin – basically endives wrapped in ham, slathered […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes