You just know it’s going to be a crazy week when you start out with sprinkles, chocolate, buttercream and cake. And when you add Barb Accogli of Cake Star to the mix, well you know it’s going to be delicious and pretty as well as a little bit crazy ;) I first met Barb and […]
Listening to someone talk about something they are truly passionate about is a joy. Sisters Barbara Accogli and Monja Chiaravalloti (@CakeStarGirlz on Twitter) recently hosted a grand media preview opening of their CakeStar Sweet Boutique – a place where their sweet dreams really have come true – and even after 5 minutes’ listening to them […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Margaret on French Fridays with Dorie: Quiche Maraîchère
- Roberto on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- KarenP on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards