You just know it’s going to be a crazy week when you start out with sprinkles, chocolate, buttercream and cake. And when you add Barb Accogli of Cake Star to the mix, well you know it’s going to be delicious and pretty as well as a little bit crazy 😉 I first met Barb and […]
Listening to someone talk about something they are truly passionate about is a joy. Sisters Barbara Accogli and Monja Chiaravalloti (@CakeStarGirlz on Twitter) recently hosted a grand media preview opening of their CakeStar Sweet Boutique – a place where their sweet dreams really have come true – and even after 5 minutes’ listening to them […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts