Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada has provided me with product as compensation for my services and posts but all posts represent my own opinion. Did you know that Canadians spend approximately 34% of their weekly grocery budget on produce? Did you also know that a significant portion of fruits and vegetables get thrown away each year? In […]
If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you’ll know that when it comes to cooking with kids, I like to set the bar high. I mean, like, extremely high. The boys are rarely fazed by dishes that may appear difficult (sushi springs to mind) because they don’t have pre-conceived notions about the level […]
Dear Dorie, Please forgive me for I have sinned completely changed up the French Fridays with Dorie recipe for Double Chocolate and Banana Tart (pp 467-468). I did plan on making it like it said to in the book, honest. In fact I was going to make it as my own birthday cake. But then […]
Breakfast – it’s one of the most important meals of the day and one I never skip. I know for some people, though, it’s a challenge to pull together something healthy early in the morning amidst the rush of getting ready for work or getting kids ready for school. Even Neil and I (who get […]
what are you looking for?
- Evelyne@cheapethniceatz on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Quyen on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Mr. Neil on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway