Jamie Oliver knows how to get kids excited about food. The official Food Revolution Day recipes this year prove that. There are so many great looking dishes that I had a hard time choosing what to make with the boys this week in both Les Petits Chefs and Cooking Basics blubs as a nod to […]
I don’t know about you but I’m kind of “done” with the winter. Yes, yes, I know the days are getting longer (although when you get up at 5.30 it doesn’t make much difference) but it’s just been so cold and dreary lately… getting out of bed has been hard. Even the prospect of breakfast […]
Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada has provided me with product as compensation for my services and posts but all posts represent my own opinion. Did you know that Canadians spend approximately 34% of their weekly grocery budget on produce? Did you also know that a significant portion of fruits and vegetables get thrown away each year? In […]
what are you looking for?
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)