Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada has provided me with product as compensation for my services and posts but all posts represent my own opinion. Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis will know, I have slowly become much more of a baker. Not a conscious decision – in fact had you asked me […]
Regular readers of this blog will know that I recently reviewed Sarah Elton’s latest book “Starting from Scratch” and I loved it. Ostensibly a book for teaching kids about food, it covers a variety of different aspects of food education. It’s the essential book for a curious kid but one which offers adults a whole […]
… well not *with* Jennie and Bridget themselves (but wouldn’t that would be fabulous?), rather with their recipes… We’re a day and a half away from the end of the longest term of the year. We’re all a bit “done” but I wanted to keep the Petits Chefs busy until the very end and what […]
Ah the holidays. It’s such a great excuse to get baking, right? So many events to bring goodies to and so many reasons to make something a little more special than you favourite everyday cookies or treats. For this month’s Kraft Canada #whatscooking assignment, amongst all the great holiday recipes, I couldn’t go past dessert. […]
I’m a sucker for a pretty baking cookbook and one that helps me finally master marshmallows? I’m sold! I was pretty excited to receive the Butter Baked Goods cookbook just in time for the holiday baking season. Featuring over 100 recipes for classic baked goods – childhood favorites that you will want to make over […]
what are you looking for?
- Janet Butler on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)