Bonne Maman. It’s the first “real French” jam I remember tasting. I felt so sophisticated at around age 10 when I would slather my toast with the strawberry Bonne Maman. I mean, I think it’s the iconic jars. They just immediately make you feel like you’re in France. Bonne Maman is my jam of choice […]
Tag Archives | baking classes
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts