Bonne Maman. It’s the first “real French” jam I remember tasting. I felt so sophisticated at around age 10 when I would slather my toast with the strawberry Bonne Maman. I mean, I think it’s the iconic jars. They just immediately make you feel like you’re in France. Bonne Maman is my jam of choice […]
Tag Archives | baking classes
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes