Yikes, it’s been a long time since I participated in Abby Dodge’s #BakeTogether. Since January in fact. Ahem. Life has a habit of getting in the way of best intentions, doesn’t it? I do find it ironic that I chose to come back to one of my favourite baking groups when I am in Paris, […]
See that up there ^^^^^ Yes, that’s bread. Baked by me. I know, I know, it’s not really that impressive, but if you consider the last time I posted about bread, well, I have come a really long way…. Oh sure, I can make macarons but bread and yeasted breads in particular have always eluded […]
This month’s Baketogether event run by the lovely Abby Dodge featured Classic Spiced Sour Cream Coffee Cake. Abby encourages us to experiment and change stuff up in her recipes so instead of a giant coffee cake for 10 (why is it that every dessert recipe I make these days is supposed to serve 10? Certainly […]
The theme of this month’s Baketogether with Abby Dodge was strawberry sorbet, our way. What I love about these challenges is their flexibility. Abby leave it up to you to post when you feel like it and, even better, she allows you to take the recipe and run with it, swapping ingredients here and there, […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen