Happy 35th Birthday to the Dairy Farmers of Canada 100% Canadian Milk Calendar I was very pleased to be contacted by Beatrice from Trillium PR recently asking whether I would be interested in a basket of baked goods featuring recipes from the 2012 Milk Calendar. Without even needing to think about it, I agreed – […]
This month’s Baketogether event run by the lovely Abby Dodge featured Classic Spiced Sour Cream Coffee Cake. Abby encourages us to experiment and change stuff up in her recipes so instead of a giant coffee cake for 10 (why is it that every dessert recipe I make these days is supposed to serve 10? Certainly […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – honey spiced madeleines – was a little too complex for this new-to-madeleines baker so I chose to try my hand at plain ones instead. On our recent trip to France, on our very last day in Burgundy as I was, ahem, in a hypermarché acquiring a (cough […]
For this month’s Foodbuzz 24×24, I am thrilled to be participating in an event showcasing cooking with kids. Foodbuzz partnered with Frigidaire to produce an extra-fun 24×24 event. Frigidaire’s Make Time For Change program supports Save the Children’s efforts to ensure that kids will have access to healthy foods this holiday season and all year […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote