This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (p 194) should have been so simple. Coddled eggs sitting on a little foie gras with some cream, steamed (or oven-baked) for a few minutes. Simple huh? Well here’s the thing. I’m all for a little bit of foie every now and then but I didn’t want to […]
I was happy to see the Jen brought back Kitchen Bootcamp this month with EGGS 🙂 I love eggs – especially for breakfast, but I tend to cook the same things over and over – scrambled, omelette, poached, soft boiled etc… so I wanted to see if I could change up my egg repertoire a […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)