… well not *with* Jennie and Bridget themselves (but wouldn’t that would be fabulous?), rather with their recipes… We’re a day and a half away from the end of the longest term of the year. We’re all a bit “done” but I wanted to keep the Petits Chefs busy until the very end and what […]
Tag Archives | Bake at 350
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)