It’s Fathers’ Day here in Canada today. But not in Australia. Which means that when it IS Fathers’ day in Australia (that would be September), where my Dad lives, I ALWAYS forget. So in an attempt to jump the gun and be proactive, today I am posting a dish just for my dad. My dad […]
Tag Archives | bacon and eggs
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen