It’s not Fathers’ Day in Australia today but it is in other countries so I’m dedicating this one to my dad 🙂 I’m sure you all have recipes like this one. The recipes that don’t even have names but which everyone in the family knows – in this case “those potatoes that mum always makes”. […]
Tag Archives | bacon almonds
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)