It’s not Fathers’ Day in Australia today but it is in other countries so I’m dedicating this one to my dad I’m sure you all have recipes like this one. The recipes that don’t even have names but which everyone in the family knows – in this case “those potatoes that mum always makes”. When […]
Tag Archives | bacon almonds
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)