Someone asked me last week “Why do you take cooking and baking classes in Paris anyway – I mean don’t you already know how to do a lot of that stuff?”. Well, that’s very flattering to think that someone believes I know how to cook and bake ALL things French but really, as with anything […]
Tag Archives | baba chantilly
what are you looking for?
- Charlie on Not the Daring Bakers: it’s ok to say no
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs work magic in the kitchen with John Placko
- Food Revolution Day 2015: Fighting for Food Education | Food Bloggers of Canada on Fighting for Food Education: Food Revolution Day 2015
- Pam M on ANZAC biscuits for the Gallipoli centenary
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche