For this week’s #52NewFoods Les Petits Chefs worked with avocados. To be honest, I thought this would be an easy sell – I mean, I guessed many of them loved guacamole so it wouldn’t be too hard to convince them to work with it. At the beginning of the session, we asked the boys who […]
On Monday, I committed to completing the Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenges on a more regular basis. Here I am today, with my second challenge of the month (I know, it’s the last day of July but better late than never, right?) – we were charged with creating a healthy recipe for a family of […]
Well now. I knew from the get-go that I wouldn’t be able to follow the directions for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (crab and avocado “ravioli”, p 185). It’s an odd recipe to start with – calling for very finely sliced avocado using a mandoline (which I don’t have and even if I […]
Do you read my blog in your Google Reader? Did you know that Google Reader will be no longer as of July 1st? What to do? Well you can follow my blog with Bloglovin! (and all your other favourites too!) This weeks’ French Fridays with Dorie “recipe” (Anne Le Blanc´s Pistachio Avocado, p 106) is […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen