This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Wheat Berry and Tuna Salad, p 139) was one I was super excited about – not for the tuna, mind you (I had no intention of making a tuna dish, it’s one of the fish I really cannot eat) – because it involved wheat berries. Wheat berries are […]
Tag Archives | avocadoes
what are you looking for?
- Ann on #52NewFoods: Kumquats
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries