Sorry Dorie, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Eggplant “tartine” with tomatoes, olives, and cucumbers, pp 144-15) was one I just could not get my head around. In fact, even though I made a “version” of it (and I use that term very loosely!), I didn’t end up even serving this to Mr Neil […]
I had planned to make this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Eggplant caviar) last week in France for our final meal. But the eggplants I bought ended up in a pasta sauce instead so I made this in a jetlgged fog on my first day back in Toronto. After two weeks eating and drinking […]
what are you looking for?
- Janice @Kitchen Heals Soul on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithSmittenKitchen
- SUMMER PLEWES on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Mark V. on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- jan on The time I met Jamie Oliver (and a Comfort Food giveaway!)
- SUMMER PLEWES on The time I met Jamie Oliver (and a Comfort Food giveaway!)