It’s my actual birthday today and I’m celebrating with this fabulous chocolate peanut butter mousse from At Home with Lynn Crawford. Lynn Crawford is one of North America’s most popular celebrity chefs. Known for her work in restaurants (including the highly-acclaimed Ruby WatchCo), she’s also seen on Food Network Canada (most recently, as a judge […]
Tag Archives | At Home with Lynn Crawford
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen