Les Petits Chefs are lucky guys. First, that so many Toronto chefs and foodies are willing to donate their time (and often ingredients) to come and work with them in our science lab, but also that so many of them want to come back and work with them again and again. Case in point – […]
Tag Archives | Asian cold rolls
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life