Les Petits Chefs again had the honour of welcoming Chef Vanessa Yeung of Aphrodite Cooks into the kitchen science lab this week. Vanessa came in the spring for a different group of Petits Chefs and showed them how to make dumplings and pot-stickers and she graciously agreed to come back this term! For those who […]
This week, Les Petits Chefs had the privilege of working with Chef Vanessa Yeung, Chef/ Partner of Aphrodite Cooks. Vanessa’s culinary journey began as a cook in catering companies in and around the Toronto area. Desiring a deeper knowledge and understanding of food, she applied to the Stratford Chefs School. Vanessa graduated with the Award […]
what are you looking for?
- SUMMER PLEWES on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Mark V. on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- jan on The time I met Jamie Oliver (and a Comfort Food giveaway!)
- SUMMER PLEWES on The time I met Jamie Oliver (and a Comfort Food giveaway!)
- Nina on The time I met Jamie Oliver (and a Comfort Food giveaway!)