Last week was Vanessa Yeung’s SIXTH visit to work with Les Petits Chefs (see below for a list of all the other dishes she’s made with them) and despite the fact that she’s KNOWN for her dumplings, this time she deviated slightly in her menu, offering the boys a chance to learn how to make […]
As a teacher, when I look around a classroom and see the students are just getting on with what they are supposed to be doing, meaning, I don’t actually have to do anything, I feel guilty. Why? Because those times when I can sit back and just observe my students (which is also an important […]
Gotta say that this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Shrimp with cellophane noodles, p 322) was a momentous occasion. Yes indeed. The first of one hundred some recipes that I truly think didn’t really work. I mean it didn’t taste *bad* per se, but it was very very odd. The basic premise is a […]
This week’s Petits Chefs session was a little hastily thrown together but proof that you CAN cook a healthy meal in under an hour (with 16 little boys helping you!). Our guest chef called in with a migraine at the last minute so I rushed out at lunch to buy a few ingredients for a […]
This week, Les Petits Chefs once again had the great pleasure of working with Chef Vanessa Yeung, of Aphrodite Cooks. She’s been in working with the club before, once making ginger chicken potstickers and vegetarian water dumplings and another time making dumplings and mango salad. Well apparently little boys LOVE dumplings because on the way […]
what are you looking for?
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)