This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Wheat Berry and Tuna Salad, p 139) was one I was super excited about – not for the tuna, mind you (I had no intention of making a tuna dish, it’s one of the fish I really cannot eat) – because it involved wheat berries. Wheat berries are […]
When I was invited a while back to participate in the Hidden Valley Ranchify Recipe Challenge – which involved “ranchifying a recipe” using Hidden Valley Ranch dressing, I knew exactly the combination of ingredients I wanted to use: Bacon, lettuce and tomatoes. But not in a sandwich. Whilst I love the idea of BLT sandwiches […]
Happy New Year! I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful holiday season filled with friends, food and relaxation. Burma was quite the trip and I’m still a little jetlagged with thousands of pictures to sort through but if you want a sneak peek, I have complied a set in Flickr of the “on the go” […]
French Fridays with Dorie: Buckwheat blini with caramelized shallots, witled arugula and crème fraîche
Ok so I cheated a little with this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe. It was supposed to be buckwheat blinis with smoked salmon and crème fraîche but anyone who knows me will know that smoked salmon is one of the foods I simply cannot eat (just a dislike, not an allergy). In any case, […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was one I had been looking to since I first got the book. I mean, who doesn’t love bacon, lettuce and tomato, especially when it’s paired with eggs! I chose to serve this with Dorie’s soft-boiled eggs instead of hard boiled eggs, forgoing the mayonnaise as the runny […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Betsy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- nicolthepickle on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)