Inspiration. Sometimes it strikes when you are least expecting it. As I’m really trying to bake and cook more seasonally using local ingredients where possible, it’s something that’s constantly on my mind. I’m trying to go to the supermarket or greengrocer with no fixed idea in my head and just buying what’s good on the […]
Tag Archives | Artisanale
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)