Inspiration. Sometimes it strikes when you are least expecting it. As I’m really trying to bake and cook more seasonally using local ingredients where possible, it’s something that’s constantly on my mind. I’m trying to go to the supermarket or greengrocer with no fixed idea in my head and just buying what’s good on the […]
Tag Archives | Artisanale
what are you looking for?
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie’s #ComfortFood profiteroles
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie’s #ComfortFood profiteroles
- Mr. Neil on Potatoes, three ways for the Holidays
- Desiree on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.