I am a lucky, lucky girl. First of all, when I realised that I would be out of school this week at a training session, I asked my colleague Michelle if she would be comfortable taking care of Les Petits Chefs just for one day. Generously, she agreed and then I thought it might be […]
Tag Archives | art to eat cookies
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey