One. Hundred. Recipes. One Hundred. Weeks. Of cooking with Dorie Greenspan. Well cooking through Around my French Table with an amazing group of bloggers. I mean, I always looked forward to Fridays but this group makes them even better. I love reading everyone’s posts on Friday mornings and even if I don’t always get around […]
I have to say I was pretty excited to make this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – Café style grated carrot salad (p 107 or carottes râpées as they are known in France). It’s a classic salad, often served in café as the name suggests, but it’s also something that you can easily find […]
Hmmmm….. we were all a little dubious of this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Warm Scallop Salad with Corn, Nectarines and Basil, p 320-321). I mean, all the components on their own are wonderful but together they sounded odd. But if Dorie says it will work, it generally does. Considered “exotic” by Dorie’s French […]
It’s a short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie post this week. I’m currently in Epernay, working hard learning all about the elaboration of champagne. If you don’t believe me, look at Mr Neil, working hard at Moët et Chandon…. Note-taking and everything…. In any case, many thanks to the lovely Cher for scanning and […]
Uh huh, so yeah, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was a lovely sounding Salmon with Basil Tapenade (p 299). Lovely if you like salmon. Which I don’t. If I was at home I would have made this for Mr Neil but since I am not (and I was shopping for this on Monday […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)