One of the highlights of my recent trip to Kelowna was getting out to visit some of the local farms and chatting with the farmers. In our short time there (just 2 1/2 days!) we obviously didn’t have time to visit that many (because, you know there were eats and drinks to be had, pastry […]
Tag Archives | Arlos Honey Farm
what are you looking for?
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque
- Carol Sacks on Delicious Normandy
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Tami on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Mr. Neil on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget