If there’s one thing I’ve learned over the past 4+ years teaching Les Petits Chefs and the Cooking Basics boys to cook, it’s that pastry holds a strange fascination for kids. I often joke that I should bring pastry to my French classes and let the boys roll and shape away since it seems to […]
Are you like me and associate apples with the Fall? Perhaps it’s the teacher in me – I always think of apples as being a September “thing” – but did you realise that in Ontario, apples are available nearly year round? Nope, me neither until quite recently. I also hadn’t realised how many different types […]
what are you looking for?
- Ann on #52NewFoods: Kumquats
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries