Are you like me and associate apples with the Fall? Perhaps it’s the teacher in me – I always think of apples as being a September “thing” – but did you realise that in Ontario, apples are available nearly year round? Nope, me neither until quite recently. I also hadn’t realised how many different types […]
Tag Archives | apple tart
what are you looking for?
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Tracey on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Mira on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils