If there’s one thing I’ve learned over the past 4+ years teaching Les Petits Chefs and the Cooking Basics boys to cook, it’s that pastry holds a strange fascination for kids. I often joke that I should bring pastry to my French classes and let the boys roll and shape away since it seems to […]
Are you like me and associate apples with the Fall? Perhaps it’s the teacher in me – I always think of apples as being a September “thing” – but did you realise that in Ontario, apples are available nearly year round? Nope, me neither until quite recently. I also hadn’t realised how many different types […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen